What can I do if no video after connecting camera with recorder?
1. Check the power supplier: enough power input is required
2. Check BNC cable between camera and recorder: tight connection and good quality are required
3. Check the TV system (e.g. PAL system for camera and recorder both)
4. Check if the camera is high definition (e.g. AHD) but the recorder is normal analog (e.g. 960H DVR)
5. Check if the recorder is high definition (e.g. XVR) but the camera is normal analog (e.g. 720TVL)
Note: The camera should match with the recorder.
For example, AHD camera matches with AHDVR, CVI camera matches with CVR, TVI camera matches with TVR.
4IN1 HD camera can match with any of above recorders
because its output signal can be switched according to the recorder you apply.